Please see our Reservations for Hotel Stay Terms & Conditions as below:
– Rates may vary depending on selected stay dates, subject to change without prior notice.
– Blackout dates apply, inclusive but not limited to eve of Public Holidays and day of Public Holidays.
– Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
– Rates quoted are based on period of stay. Rates are subjected to change as a result of changes to your arrival, and or departure dates.
– Management reserves the right to amend and change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
– Discounts are not applicable in conjunction with any offers.
– In the event that a guest completes a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, Sofitel Sentosa reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
– This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
– A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. Upon reservation, the credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
– Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations. Your bill for your stay will be charged at the prevailing exchange rates upon completion of your stay.
– Rate is for the number of adults reserved at point of booking only.
– In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.